Friday, September 14, 2007

All about ME

I am a former student of PSBA QC and suddenly transferred at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina for a reason why some student like me transfer to another school to accomplish their studies. I do not even bother to ask my parents why I need to go to a new school and left my college friends without knowing. But life must go on so I went to PLMar to pursue my dreams. Without knowing what will happen to me I accept the challenge of finding and having friends that can help me finish my studies. For the first time I realize that you dont need a beautiful school to achieve your dreams and finding true friends to your success. Before I went to tears in posting this article,I want you to know the sweet side of my life. I am proud that I have parents that are striving hard to keep us their sibling to have a comfortable life and friends who help me to reach this stage of my life. I love playing basketball and badminton and sometimes I also admire playing online games. I want to meet new friends and maybe a girl that can be my inspiration in life.

No comments: